Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Swing..Swing..

Ah. Tonight is the long awaited return of some good ol fun. That's right folks. Tonight is the start of our company "Golf League"!!!

Can you just feel the excitment?

Tonight is the night that I start adding the "F-Bomb" to every third word in my sentences after I hit a ball.

Tonight is the night that I start digging through grass and deep woods in hopes of finding my ball after a bad hit.

Tonight is the night where I start to build up frustrations for a good 5 months.

If things get real bad. Tonight is the night I will invent and patent the "FOOT WEDGE"

On the bright side after about 2 hours of golf there will generally be about 4 hours of drinking afterwards in the clubhouse.

Now I remember why I golf.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home