Friday, February 17, 2006

Chubby was his name....

So apparently there is this hit show that people all across the nation love. Dancing with the Stars. (I would link it but go figure...I forget how to do that. Yes..it's been that long) Anyway the wife started to watch this show so if that is what is on the tv that is what I watch. For those of you who do not get the premise the basis of the show is as follows:

1. Get a C-List "star" in the entertainment world. (apparently you can be a sibling of a start..that counts)
2. Get a struggling dancer trying to make in the in world as the next big "broadway star"
3. Pair them up and have them dance.
4. The nation calls up and votes to determine winners and losers.

That's pretty much it.

My tale is not to discuss the show in length. My tale is of self control.

From a males perspective I do have to applaud all of the male dancers on the show. Regardless if you are the star or not. Why applaud you ask? I applaud them for doing what they do with these women and not...."pop wood".

You know..
"salute the soldier"
"pop a chubby"

I could go on and on. Now for anyone who has seen the show there is a lot of touching, rubbing, grinding, holding, and did I mention the grinding?

I don't know about those guys but I get "going" when there is a shift in the wind let alone having to dance and rub up against someone like Stacey Kiebler. (Sure she is about 2 feet taller than I am but boy I would give her knee the best 30 seconds of it's life)

So to all of you guys on the show I salute you!!....uh I mean applaud you!!

2 Comments:

At 7:36 AM, Blogger Kathy Howe said...

*laughing tears*

 
At 3:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I gotta admit, I do find this new "serious" buddha quite entertaining! Haha!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home