Thursday, February 16, 2006

Buddha the Millionaire....

Whenever there is a big pot of cash sitting in the lottery waiting to be won everyone starts to dream their wonderful dreams. Dreams of big houses, fast cars, quitting jobs, golfing all day and fast women..(what?).

Well apparently there will be no such fun in this man's life on this day. Dreams of not having to walk into work 15 minutes late everyday have been shattered. Dreams of buying a Mercedes built golf cart....shattered!!

Believe me the wife isn't happy. Thoughts of being a weathly stay at home mom has been shattered.

So since the powerball is now jacked up to a whooping 365 million we'll just have to dream our little dreams just a tad longer until the next drawing which is on Saturday.

The worst part of this is the rate of return of my inital investment is -0. Is that even possible? For each $5 I put in for the work pool I don't eat. So it's a no win situation. Not only do I lose $5 I can't buy lunch for that day.

A travesty. Just a plain damn travesty.

2 Comments:

At 7:05 AM, Blogger Kathy Howe said...

If I ever remember to buy a lottery ticket I'll be thismuchcloser to winning.

;)

 
At 12:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wait a minute, Pete! I think everyone know that if there is any mortgage paying begging to be done, I'm the king! So you better just get in line, mister!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home