Friday, February 10, 2006

How easily they don't forget....

Wow. I appreciate the warm welcome back. I don't know why cause again I've never done this type of thing before. Honest.

But seriously It's nice to hear from a lot of you guys. Part of the reason why I started to do this again.

I think the time away from "blogging" was good for me. It has provided me with time to actually do things important...like work...spend time wth my wife....spend money.

My intent this time around is to try and make this my journal. Sure the occasional story about what I see in bathroom at work will be incorporated but for the most part a little journal. A place where I can go to escape for a bit. (Basically if I feel myself falling asleep at my dest I'll go drum up a quick entry just to keep my ass up)

So the moral of this? I am going to be a more Serious Buddha.......

and if you believe that...

5 Comments:

At 11:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

are you sellling me a bridge? want ocean front property in AZ?

Cause I ain't buying... but I was hoping to get some prime time real estate in arkansas... I think it's the next New York City!

;^)
-d

 
At 12:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What?? Serious Buddha?? That's it. I'm outta here!

Clomp clomp clomp clomp

(That was me clomping outta here. And all. Yo.)

 
At 1:22 PM, Blogger Zee said...

Here via Buzz... searching for enlightenment. He told me to speak to you. I'm all ears.

 
At 9:44 AM, Blogger Kathy Howe said...

Oh sure...I suppose "serious Buddha" is going to tell us that strip poker is the path to enlightenment.

I'm not buying it.
;)

 
At 6:46 AM, Blogger Kathy Howe said...

Listen to Meeta. Her background is black. LOL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home